Forty Niner Country Club
12000 E. Tanque Verde Road
Forty Niner Country Club was designed by William Francis Bell, a prominent golf course architect during the 1950’s and 60’s.
Forty Niner is known for its lush, mature landscaping and excellent course conditioning. It is lined with mesquite, giant cottonwood, eucalyptus and weeping willow trees.
The course opened in 1961 and offers the same challenges it did more than 35 years ago when the club hosted the PGA Tour’s Tucson Open.
This course requires accuracy off the tee and excellent course management to score well on it’s quick, small greens.
Follow Tanque Verde Road East to Houghton Road. Proceed 2 miles past Houghton Road. The Forty Niner Country Club entrance is located on the south side of Tanque Verde Road.
William Francis Bell
Score Card Summary